Spanish in London – Spanish lessons in London
Our native Spanish speaker tutors are well qualified and professional, dedicated to helping you to communicate in Spanish effectively and confidently. The classes focus on interactive participation and creative lessons. You will experience rewarding and enjoyable learning. Our Spanish lessons are tailored to your needs, depending on your level, abilities, and objectives. We teach Spanish at all levels in one-to-one or group settings.
Flexibility: Our lessons are delivered at the time and place most convenient to you (your workplace, home, library, etc.). Our tutors cover all locations within London.
Types of lessons: · General Spanish · Business Spanish · Preparation for Spanish exams (DELE, GCSE, A-Level or degree level) · Conversational Spanish.
Levels: All levels available: beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate and advanced (pre-A1 to C2 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
|Prices per person||One to one||Two to one||3 – 5 students|
|10 hours block (10% discount)||£22.50||£13.50||£10.50|
No booking fee
Why study Spanish?
• Today, Spanish is the world’s third most commonly spoken language, after Mandarin Chinese and English.
• Spanish is the official language of around twenty countries, and the mother tongue of over 400 million people – the second largest after Mandarin.
• Spanish is the second language of international communication, and is being increasingly used in economic, political, and cultural relations.
• The number of those studying Spanish throughout the world is growing every year.
• Spanish is a language of extraordinary cultural prestige.