Spanish courses – The programme includes
Our Spanish Programme in Seville includes:
- Spanish language course.
- Accommodation in halls of residence, host families, or shared flat.
- Half board staying with families.
- Assistance 24 hours in case of emergency.
- Social programmes and activities.
- Course and study material.
- Certificate of Assistance.
- Level test.
- Use of school’s facilities.
- Excursion and trips (optional).
- Airport pick-up (optional)*.
* An agent of Language Opportunity in Seville will welcome you at the airport and accompany you to the accommodation. They will explain everything about Seville, provide maps and information and answer any questions that you might have. It will also be your first chance to speak Spanish with native speakers!
Note: airport pick-up is optional and will only be provided upon request.
Please complete the details on the Registration Form and we will contact you shortly with your quote. Alternatively, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.