School trips – Language immersion – Spanish course
Language Opportunity offers the possibility of studying Spanish in prestigious and experienced language centres or attending classes in secondary schools, which gives them the benefit of complete immersion.
The students will improve their Spanish communication skills with a learning process that integrates culture and language study.
Our native and qualified teachers have been carefully selected for their energetic and enthusiastic teaching methods, which will help to the participation and motivation of the students inside and outside class.
Language Opportunity provides a place where students can share and learn from each other, promoting their personal growth and development.
The programme also focuses on offering language exchanges with native students of similar ages, including social programmes and activities, which are essential for learning a language.
Why study Spanish?
- Today, Spanish is the third most commonly spoken language after Chinese and English.
- Spanish is the official language of around twenty countries and the mother tongue of over 400 million people.
- Spanish is the second language of international communication, and is being increasingly used in economic, political and cultural relations.
- The number of those studying Spanish throughout the world is growing every year.
- Spanish is a language of extraordinary cultural prestige.