Au pair – Families – Requirements
Host families must:
- Speak English as a first language in your home.
- Provide the au pair with an appropriate private bedroom. You must offer a comfortable accommodation for the au pair.
- Offer full board (including breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Treat the au pair as a member of the family.
- Pay pocket money weekly to the au pair based on the programme option selected (Standard, Plus or Mother Help).
- Be understanding and open-minded to new cultures.
- Help the au pair to learn English and about English culture.
- Help the au pair to register at the school if she/he is interested
- Read and accept the general conditions and commitments of the au pair programme.