Au pair – Families – Description and benefits
Description and benefit
Our Au Pair Programme will give you the help you need in looking after your children and doing the household chores as well as providing babysitting for you two evenings per week. You will be able to enjoy some free time with the assurance that a reliable person is at home taking care of your children. In return, the au pair will receive accommodation, full board (including breakfast, lunch and dinner) and weekly pocket money, and they should always be treated them as a member of your family.
This is an excellent educational opportunity for your children which will open up new possibilities in their future. To understand the benefits of speaking other languages is the primary motivation to promote a natural learning.
Many reasons for having an au pair…
- You can leave your children with a person you can trust who will contribute to their education and upbringing.
- You will enjoy reliable and affordable child care from a dedicated au pair.
- Your children will learn a new language and about a different culture.
- Flexibility: you will be able to better co-ordinate your unique schedule and lifestyle.
- The au pair can assist your children in their homework, especially in their language.
- You will receive the help you need in your own home.
- It´s an affordable option.