Au pair – Included in the programme
A happy au pair placement
Language Opportunity is committed to providing rewarding learning experiences, global awareness, and fostering mutual understanding. We believe that the most effective way to learn a language is by integrating into the culture, practising and using methods to develop your communication and personal skills. This immersive process will provide innumerable values and advantages in your future career as well as in everyday life.
Language Opportunity offers high quality services to ensure our clients do not have to worry about anything:
- Advice and supervision before, during and after your stay.
- Host families are carefully screened and chosen to ensure au pairs will be happy and will have a rewarding experience.
- Pocket money between 60€ – 90€ per week.
- Processing of all necessary documentation.
- Airport pick-up by host family.
- Time available to attend Spanish courses, and also free days on weekends (one or two days).
- 24 hours help line and information during your stay.
- Follow up call after you first arrive to Spain.
- We are also based in Spain, in addition to London, so you can always contact us or visit us in person. We are here to help.
- Spanish phone card.
- Interviews with the selected families.
- Information about the city and language schools.
- Advice on entry requirements and paperwork.
- Contact detail of other au pairs.
- Information about social and cultural activities.
- Rehousing if needed.
Beside this, we will provide you with the full family profile with all the relevant information:
- Family registration form with all their details.
- Written agreement between host family and au pair.
- Pictures of the family, children, and house.
- Letter of Invitation to the au pair.
- Weekly planning.
- Travel insurance (extra cost).
- The price does not include Spanish lessons. Language Opportunity can offer you information about language schools in your area.