Au pair – Requirements
- Ages: between 18 and 30 years.
- Nationality: aany member of the European Union o any other English-speaking country.
- Language Level: an intermediate level of Spanish is preferable, enough for simple conversations. However we do have families who prefer au pairs with little or no knowledge of Spanish.
- Most of our families prefer native English, German or French speakers.
- Experience: you must have experience taking care of children and enjoy dealing with them.
- Gender: preferably female, since most families select girls (however, men are more than welcome to apply, but please bear in mind that we are providing a mutually beneficial exchange; therefore, if a family requests a female au pair – as the overwhelming majority do – it may be hard for us to place you with a family).
- Be flexible, polite, and respectful to the family and their customs.
- Smoker status: no smokers preferred; smokers must be prepared not to smoke at home.
- Must be in good health and not have a criminal record (CRB checks must be undertaken to this end).